Would you like to learn more about the hidden messages that are encoded in the architecture, streets, and parks of Brussels and how this links to ancient Egypt?
You are welcome to join me for a Sunday morning city walk to get a deeper understanding of Brussels as the capital of the Kingdom of Belgium and that of the European Union. Other dates can be agreed upon in mutual consultation for private groups.
Your discovery will include, among other things:
- Sacred Geometry and Kabbalah
- Decoding of landmarks that mimic stars
- Cosmic alignments of the city
- Egyptian myths of Osiris and Isis
- History of the birth of the Belgian nation
- Storytelling and anecdotes
For more information and registration, go to https://www.brusselsdavincicode.eu/guided-tours
The Brussels Da Vinci Code
Location: Paleizenplein, 1000 Brussels