This Baroque Revival building, located at the end of the Rue du Bailli, was built in two phases: the first in the 19th century and the second in the early 20th century. It's best known for its facade, which was taken from the former temple of the Augustinians on place de Brouckère and is one of the first known examples in Brussels of the dismantling and relocation of parts of a building. Other stone elements and tombstones were also moved. The floorplan of the present church was also inspired by the former 17th century church of the Augustinian monks, which was later transformed into a Protestant temple before being demolished.
Church of the Holy Trinity
Location: Parvis de la Trinité, 1050 Ixelles