The sculptor and painter Constantin Meunier (1831-1905) built his live-in studio in Rue de l’Abbaye at the end of the 19th century. He lived there for the last five years of his life. The museum contains around 150 works and documents that trace the artist’s development between 1875 and 1905, a chapter he called his second life. The site is currently part of the structure of the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium.
Musée Meunier Museum
Location: Rue de l'Abbaye, 59, 1050 Ixelles