The Royal Palace was built on the site of the former Palace of the Dukes of Brabant which was destroyed by fire in 1731. Started in 1820 under the reign of King William, it was modified in 1904 under Leopold II, who had it rebuilt in Louis XVI style. The side wings date from the 18th century and at the end of each wing there is a pavilion. On the left that of the Civil List and on the right the Hotel Bellevue which is currently the BELvue Museum.
The palace is accessible to the public from the end of July to the end of August
Location: Place des Palais, 1000 Brussels